- design, construction of plastic and metal sheet elements in accordance with the given production technology;
- creating technical documentation (3D models and 2D drawings).
- higher technical education;
- good knowledge of CATIA V5 software (surface and solid modeling);
- Fluent English in speech and writing, fluent German will be additional advantage;
- experience in the automotive industry;
- experience in the design of plastic and metal sheet parts;
- minimum 2 years of experience;
- ability to work in a team.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment,
- Attractive salary,
- Work in a creative environment,
- Participating in the technology implementation process that conquers global markets,
- Work in a harmonious team of specialists in the field of 3D printing,
- Opportunity to develop,
- Contact with the international market,
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to contact only with selected candidates. All sent documents will be processed only for recruitment purposes and will be destroyed after it’s finish.
Both CV and cover letter must contain formula:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.