- Preparing offers, quotations and sales in the segment of corporate (international) customers;
- Negotiations and expansion of the product sales network;
- Execution and finalization of contracts in the B2B segment;
- Maintaining and building regular relations with strategic customers;
- Close cooperation with the Technical Department and the Sales Department;
- Reporting results.
- Higher education;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to prepare sales offers;
- Target orientation;
- Ability to obtain and process detailed knowledge about products portfolio;
- Abilities to negotiate and sell;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Cooperation with other departments of the company;
- Ability to independently make decisions and solve problems,
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level of C1, allowing for smooth communication (an additional advantage will be knowledge of other languages).
What we offer
- Full-time employment,
- Attractive salary,
- Work in a creative environment,
- Participating in the technology implementation process that conquers global markets,
- Work in a harmonious team of specialists in the field of 3D printing,
- Opportunity to develop,
- Contact with the international market,
- Car, laptop, business phone
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We reserve the right to contact only with selected candidates. All sent documents will be processed only for recruitment purposes and will be destroyed after it’s finish.
Both CV and cover letter must contain formula:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended”.